Oh, what a delightful morning walk we had today! Welford is out of town on a middle school youth retreat, so I have Abby, Molly, and Collin to care for all by myself. Which is going pretty well if you disregard Molly running away twice. Fun times.
This morning, all of us were taking a stroll and on our way home. A firetruck siren was approaching causing Collin to go on high alert. Molly could have cared less about the noise. When the truck got closer, and became increasingly louder, Collin started to "Woo, wooooo" at the sound. At this point in time, Molly runs to Collin from the bush she was sniffing to see why he was making such a commotion. Simultaneously, a noise emerges from my chest..... "Wooo, wooo, wooooo"!!!! I look down at Abby, and laugh hysterically! Collin continues to "Wooo, woooo" as the firetruck comes and goes. He stops when he can no longer hear the siren. Molly finds there is nothing going on to make such a ruckus about and goes about her business sniffing around. Abby, however, continues to "Woooooo, wooooo" the rest of the way home! And I just cherish the hilariousness of my walking companions, wishing Welford were home to hear his precious daughter mimic Collin!
Helloooo
-
So, months go by without a post....I'm not sure if anyone still checks in
on this poor, neglected blog. But if you do...you are in for a treat! I
made this...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment