
Well, a quick sewing. Not so pretty, but highly functional fulfilling its duty. On Wednesday morning this week, we heard Abby playing in her crib. All of a sudden she screamed, so Welford went and found her leg sticking out of the bars where her bumper was too short to cover. That afternoon Abby and I went to a local quilting store we found the previous weekend with Alice (an awesome fabric store!) to buy some padding and fabric to fix the five inch gap.
I don't know where the day went, all of a sudden it was 5pm and we were planning on going to Wee Praise at church at 6:30 that evening. So I tried to quickly fix Abby's bed, but sadly we didn't make it to Wee Praise that evening. However, I did finish the bumper, installed it, and walked the dogs (Collin & Molly) with Abby before Abby's bedtime! A productive evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment