Friday, November 19, 2010

First Week of School!

Well, Abby has completed her week day of 'school'. And so far, so good. She has come home singing/performing sons for us all week! What a quick learner! It helps that she has a head start with singing & dancing from going to Wee Praise though. Her reports are great, she only fusses when she doesn't want to do something or at pick up times. I was worried about her napping on a cot for the first time, but the first day she took a 1.5 hour nap, and has continued to nap for more than an hour all week! Horray!

Why is Abby at school, well, I am now working with insurance in the financial services department at an investment company downtown Richmond. I can't tell you who online, mainly because I signed some waiver that said I couldn't post anywhere online who I work for, but if you talk to me I'll let you know. Rules are rules, eh? I am enjoying it so far, it is a bit mundane, but I don't know anything about insurance so it has been interesting learning everything you have ever wanted to know about life insurance and more.

So now my time with Abby has dropped from 12 hours a day, to about 2-3 hours a day. So sad. But we still have a lot of cuddle time! She's so great!


Kisses before bedtime.


Her first artwork sent home!




No comments:

Post a Comment