Molly dropped her bone. Abby jumped on it. Poor Molly was so patient and tried several times to gently take it from Abby to no avail. I finally had to interfere... to Abby's meltdown.
Helloooo
-
So, months go by without a post....I'm not sure if anyone still checks in
on this poor, neglected blog. But if you do...you are in for a treat! I
made this...
7-Months-Old!
-
On August 8, 2013, our little Barrett turned 7-months-old. A LOT of things
happened this month as he continued to grow and change way too quickly.
Here ar...
2013: Upstairs Closets
-
Last year, we made (and I never blogged about) a cloffice (closet office).
It's one of my favorite things in our house. One day I will explain the
creatio...
Inspired
-
Hey friends!
So, lately I've been thinking about this blog. Originally, it's purpose was
to share stories of funny cultural things that we encountered here....
That's a wrap
-
This week has come and gone so quickly. It has been an incredible
experience and a trip that we hope to do again. We were challenged in new
and exciting wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment