During the first week of January, we took a little road trip to Atlanta, GA. Welford had a Passion conference, so Abby & I spent the time with Walter & June. We had a wonderful time! Although, we did not venture out much due to the frigid weather. Abby and I did not mind one bit, I think she loved playing with her voice - finding echos and new ways to scream. I enjoyed just a change of scenery :D A very fun and joyous time had by all. One day, we did venture out to the aquarium. Wow. It was spectacular. There was a shark exhibit that was amazing. The otters were incredibly playful. And oh the fish! So many fish! So many colors, shapes, and sizes! 
Welford - The Gator Whisperer

At the tropical tank.

woah, baby girl, don't touch those!

This tank was AMAZING. It was so big! It had 4 whale sharks, sharks, tons and tons of fish, sting rays, and a few manta rays! It also had an underwater walkway!

Walter, June, Abby & Welford

{ninja.crab}
Wait! I know I've seen this before! I
have! I totally busted a gut when this crab reared up. Is it bad that it reminded me of Abby?
No comments:
Post a Comment