As Abigail makes some unusual smells, Molly likes to check them out... and sometimes try to lick her.
Making sure Abby is okay as she makes some noises.
Molly guarding Abigail while she sleeps.
Molly was not thrilled that I interrupted her nap for this photo. After a few licks she got up and layed down elsewhere. I give it a year or two before they're inseperable.
Helloooo
-
So, months go by without a post....I'm not sure if anyone still checks in
on this poor, neglected blog. But if you do...you are in for a treat! I
made this...
7-Months-Old!
-
On August 8, 2013, our little Barrett turned 7-months-old. A LOT of things
happened this month as he continued to grow and change way too quickly.
Here ar...
2013: Upstairs Closets
-
Last year, we made (and I never blogged about) a cloffice (closet office).
It's one of my favorite things in our house. One day I will explain the
creatio...
Inspired
-
Hey friends!
So, lately I've been thinking about this blog. Originally, it's purpose was
to share stories of funny cultural things that we encountered here....
That's a wrap
-
This week has come and gone so quickly. It has been an incredible
experience and a trip that we hope to do again. We were challenged in new
and exciting wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment