Abby has gotten really good at hitting the hanging red bird, and at times the yellow lion. Today was the first time she hit the blue fish! It's shorter than the other two and a bit harder to reach. She's getting so big! Today at the doctor Abby was officially 24 inches long and weighs 12 lbs and 7 oz. She's grown 3 inches and gained 4 lbs and 8 oz since her birthday!
You can see two of the places where Abby got her shots today, the other two are on her other leg in the same spots. Abby playing in her chair while I blog away. Not only are we the Minivan Mamas, but also the Bloggin' Babes.
Helloooo
-
So, months go by without a post....I'm not sure if anyone still checks in
on this poor, neglected blog. But if you do...you are in for a treat! I
made this...
7-Months-Old!
-
On August 8, 2013, our little Barrett turned 7-months-old. A LOT of things
happened this month as he continued to grow and change way too quickly.
Here ar...
2013: Upstairs Closets
-
Last year, we made (and I never blogged about) a cloffice (closet office).
It's one of my favorite things in our house. One day I will explain the
creatio...
Inspired
-
Hey friends!
So, lately I've been thinking about this blog. Originally, it's purpose was
to share stories of funny cultural things that we encountered here....
That's a wrap
-
This week has come and gone so quickly. It has been an incredible
experience and a trip that we hope to do again. We were challenged in new
and exciting wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment