Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Whoosit"

We’ve picked a first name out for “Whoosit” and are working on a middle name… which you will have to wait until she enters this world to know! Yes, the suspense! Can’t you feel it?!

In case you were wondering, yes - I have a massive belly. Most often I find it amazingly humorous because it likes to unexpectedly bump things. Welford and I find it harder and harder to hug… which produces laughter from the both of us each time we do hug and forget that I have a blocking belly! We make do though, and find good sport out of simple hugs.

With less than two months to go, we are attempting to take more belly photos. The only thing is that whenever we remember, it is not the best “photo-op” looking time for me. Note the early morning picture in black where I have not completely woken up yet… with lovely shower head! Ah, documenting at its best.



“Whoosit” is a very active little girl and some days I find myself bribing her to stop moving for just an hour… she likes my rib cage the best.

So enjoy! A few belly photos for your viewing pleasure! Or laughter, that’s okay too. :D

Welford's 3 girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment