
Patrick has a really great shot. Alex, Patrick, and I played Horse and let me tell you... it was a very close game! I'd like to say that if I weren't pregnant I would have won... but we all know that's a very far stretch! :) It's been amazing to watch him grow and develop through the past seven years. From playing on his 2 foot Tarheel hoop to making jump shots that'll amaze you! I can't wait until our wee girl enters the world to experience her growth first hand on a daily basis.
We are also very blessed to have such a great nephew and niece that are ecstatic about their first cousin! Patrick would have been happier had it been a boy, but I’m sure once she enters the world that will not be so much of an issue. Hannah is as cute as can be, staring at my tummy wondering when she will come out and imagining a baby growing in there. You can just see her wonder and delight when she looks at me. So great! Welford and I can’t wait for Hannah and our wee girl (“Whoosit” as Pops calls her) to meet and become friends. When Hannah is 7ish, our girl will be 3ish, and we can just imagine the fun times ahead of them together! And moving an hour away from “Whoosit’s” cousins (and aunt & uncle) is going to be so great!
My weekend at the C’ville Doyals was none the less perfectly awesome!
…and if you happen to be 7 months pregnant, I don’t recommend dunking on an 8 ft. hoop… it’ll catch up to you quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment