Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh the Snow...

Will it ever go?!
It seems that one day in January it started to snow, and simply forgot to stop. I cannot tell you how much snow we have received this year. We've had 14", then another 14-16", then 5", am I missing any? Surely I am. So much to shovel and nowhere to go. Abby and I were cooped up past all reasoning!

{new snow on old snow}

One day, the sun did come, and start to melt things away.


Abby & Molly made the best of it. Of course Molly did not get her full walks... it was more of a jumping outing as she tried to navigate the deep snow. The bitter cold kept all walks short, and to a minimum necessity. Poor Abby had no change of scenery for days on end... a horrible thing to do to a 8-9 month old!

But our girls made the most of it, and bonded even more as Abby used Molly as her own personal jungle gym and pull up bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment